6/05/2012

Dolly the sheep and other famous sheep

I really like sci-fy.So of course I watched a movie about cloning and dolly the sheep.It was awesome!It was a short movie on brain pop.com.I like brain pop.So did you know dolly was cloned from THREE sheep? they used three sheep for different uses.Dolly only has DNA from one though.I also learned that there was this one sheep, that hid for SIX years before they found it and sheared it.That one sheep's wool could make like 6 suits or something it was cool!!!Did you know that sheep can tell if someone is happy, mad, or sad ?Also,sheep can recognize 50 sheep and 1o humans,even if they don't see them for years at a time!!
This post started with cloning and ended with celebrating sheep.I always wanted a pet sheep.........



YAY SHEEP!!!

P.S I used a photo from a nat geo magazine to help me draw the sheep.

- Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment