5/29/2013

With Jake the Dog and Finn the human....

Okay I bet 65% of the people who read my blog got that title.Yesterday,I slept over at Indi's house and it was awesome.It was rainy outside so we stayed in watching the adventure time marathon and talking about the mysteries of life.She got out her guitar so I taught her c chord and we played different stuff on that for a while.I am actually learning "Ring of Fire" by none other then Johnny Cash. It sounds awesome.I also played the adventure time theme song and it got stuck in both of our heads.... Indi has a very big, sweet, dog and I was sitting on the futon and she attempted to lie on my lap,Which sort of was comfy and not comfy at the same time.Her dog can and will eat anything from tin cans to water bottles to a pound of chocolate chips without getting a stomachache.That dog never ceases to amaze me. I just recently read a book called "Football genius" which is about a kid who can predict football plays before they happen.It is a great book,I would give it a 9 out of ten.It is written by Tim Green.I also just finished a book called "Stargirl" today and it was amazing.I will do a review on it later.


So, I have about a billion t shirts, but there are a couple I really want. My mom and I made a deal that if I get rid of fifteen t shirts, I can get one.

Here are the possibilities

courtesy ofhttp://redditgifts.com/marketplace/product/am-unstoppable-t-shirt/

All Hail The Mantis Shrimp - Shirt courtesy of http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2URwQi/theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp/ (read the comic " why the mantis shrimp is my new favorite animal " on the oatmeal.com) The oatmeal is a very funny website.

from  www.cafepress.com







No comments:

Post a Comment