7/01/2013

Vacay

No idea why I said vacay when I could say vacation...I just got back from my vacation and it was AMAZING. I brought Indi along with me and my family so that made it a lot more interesting xD

Day one

My grandma likes to leave for vacation super early so indi and I had to get up around five thirty.Our friends rented the same house the week before us so ours overlapped and we could hang out with them for a while.We went to the park,and later,the beach.The water was really warm.After dinner,we went and got ice cream but then my grandma wanted to see the moon on the beach ( it was dark by this point duh) so we went down to the beach and it was so AWESOME.The moon reflected off the water and made everything look really cool.Me and my two friends went down by the water and somehow we all started picking each other up which was kind of random but it was pretty fun...



-Poodle


BRING THE ACTION


sorry its a long story....

No comments:

Post a Comment