8/01/2013

high five guys

yesterday I went with my friends to an amusement park.It wasn't a huge one,but not to small either and the rides were still AWESOME.We went paddle boating,to and I hadn't been in a paddle boat since i was six or seven so I had forgotten how slow they are...... if you peddle really fast it feels like it goes even slower...Note: paddle boats would not be a very good get away boat.We all went on the little kiddie coaster because we could and shouted USA!USA!USA! the whole time...it was awesome.We went in the water park to.Last time we went,my friend Doug high fived a couple of the guys that operate the rides and this time they said "hey,your the high five guy!" so they high fived Him. Later I went on a ride with his sister and she said "Im the high five guy's sister" and the guys gave her a low five.So then she was low five girl.Then,I said I was the high five guy's friend, and I became fist bump girl. We went on an awesome water slide like fifty times till the water park closed...then we went on the normal rides till they closed.well I got to go so,

later,

-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment