1/30/2014

fields and apple cider

hello world hows it hanging?  I had something to write about but I had a complete mind block. oh well I'm just going to keep typing random things that come to mind, like I usually do. Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite actress. Sparkling apple cider tastes amazing. I always wonder who reads this thing. The word field is annoying to spell.I am writing so many things that people could make fun of right now... anyone else heard the NY giants have been accused of selling fake 'game worn' jerseys. I hope the allegations aren't true, I love the Giants. I also like the Seahawks,Packers,and Vikings. I've always tried to come up with a team logo that's not already used that sounds cool, but to no avail. Oh well. Go seahawks! not to long ago my friend this box of chocolates from Germany and not all of them tasted good, but it was kind like an adventure trying to figure out what the heck you were eating. One tasted amazing, like some kind of nougat. It took me forever to realize three musketeers are nougat.... I've recently discovered tumblr. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. If you had a production company, like bad robot or any of those that you see at the end of a movie, what would you name it? i was thinking something dumb like the redundant redundancy productions or something.

well I just realized that whole post was absolutely and completely useless.

that's all for now folks,


Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment