8/28/2014

*science*

Hello world. I have not written on this in ages. I would apologize, but I did  have a very good summer. I went to an amusement park with my friends, started volunteering places, and made a few new friends. I also got a new skateboard, which I am very happy with. It has a plastic deck, and large, smooth wheels that roll very well compared to normal boards. It is much easier to maneuver, as well. Indi dislikes my other skateboard because it is old, rickety, and it looks as if the wheels will fall off any second.... Enough about my skateboard though. did you know that insects are a very economical and healthy food? 100 grams of crickets only require one liter of water to be created, compared to 23,000 aprox. liters for a cow. I apologize if my fact is a bit off, so look at the actual video by my favorite youtube channel, asapSCIENCE. the link is right here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM8s1ch5TRw&list=UUC552Sd-3nyi_tk2BudLUzA

adios folks!

~ Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment