5/01/2012

Quotes about the enviorment

I was looking at one of my enviornmental books and looked at some quotes


"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"   -Mahatama Gandhi


"How to be green?...it's really very simple and requires no expert knowledge or complex skills.
Here's the answer.Consume less.Share more.Enjoy life."    -Dr.Derek Wall

Here is my favorite (it is funny to think about how long ago he thought of this and we only figured it out now)

"I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy.What a source of power!I hope we don't have to wait 'til oil and coal run out to tackle that!"      -  THOMAS EDISON


One more,



if you want one year of prosperity, plant corn.
if you want ten years of prosperity, plant trees.
if you want a hundred years of prosperity,   
educate people.                                                   Chinese proverb.  



I also really like that one.


well, that's all for today folks,

Bye!     - Poodle


No comments:

Post a Comment