7/12/2012

camera and pool

Hiya!Sorry I havn't posted in a while everyone!! Iv'e been busy.So today my friend (lets call her Morgan for now) slept over last night and today we went to a pool were we tested out my new camera that can go underwater!My camera is a Nikon coolpix.The only complaints I would have is that after a longish use in the water (say 45 minutes) the lense fogs up and you just have to wait.The other is that the catch that keeps the battery from popping out when the side panel is open broke and I don't know how.Now when I download pictures I have to hold the battery in with my hand.Other than that it is a amazing camera,good job Nikon!!







courtesy of:http://zoomgadget.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Nikon-CoolPix-AW100-Rugged-Digital-Camera-orange.jpg


peace out!

- Poodle

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have been there!!!!!!!! I haven't seen Morgan in foreveeeerrrr. Camp kinda socked, and I would of had more fun with you. CAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

    ReplyDelete