7/31/2012

Vermont!!!

I went to VT with my two cousins ,my dad,and Indi (who is blogging about it as we speak) and we had a blast!We hiked to a waterfall and it was super cool!I almost caught a salamander but it disappeared.They are tricky like that.We went in a row boat to a lake at we were suppose to be back in half and hour(dad stayed home) but our oars broke so my cousin (my cousins alias is Dylan for now) and I paddled us back.That was pretty tiring.My other cousin,say,Anthony for now, didn't want to so I ended up paddling with "Dylan".We also went to Ben and Jerry's and got a VERMONSTER which is.........
20 scoops of ice cream
1 fudge brownie
4 bananas
3 cookies
4 toppings
4 ladles of hot fudge
Whipped cream
and Marshmallows


this kid came in the door and said "what in the world is that!?!?!?!?"


- Poodle


No comments:

Post a Comment