3/18/2013

Austin and Ally

I like the show Austin and Ally.Ross lynch plays the main character.Ross is awesome. Lately,the show has been getting better, too. It is a show about a teen named Austin Moon,who becomes an Internet sensation over night and his friend who writes the songs he sings.My mom hates anything on Disney channel or cartoon network,she can't stand it.So it was kinda funny when one day I turned it on and her and my aunt left it on 'cause they wanted to know what happened.They criticized it the whole time too.Why watch it, if you don't like it! :P A song was played on the newest episode that is awesome,but i don't know the name.I couldn't get it anyway,my gift card ran out for my phone.That 21 cents will haunt me.....




courtesy of:http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/27800000/Austin-Ally-austin-and-ally-27870795-474-302.jpg

Rise Of The Guardians


I watched rise of the guardians and it was awesome!It is a movie about the "guardians" north (Santa),tooth (the tooth fairy, Duh.) ,sandy (the sandman),the Easter bunny, and jack frost.Jack frost is the main character.He is awesome.The bogey man is trying to rule the world , kinda (of course) It sounds ridiculous, but it is really awesome.My favorite is the sandman.He is so dang cute!I really like jack frost to.He is trying to find out find out who he is,cause he doesn't remember his past.I would give the movie a 10 out of 10.It was a very cool concept .Thumbs up for guardians!


courtesy of: http://www.geekenstein.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/640x338xArticle-Header-Rise-of-the-Guardians-Review.jpg.pagespeed.ic.ZAo30fxdkQ.jpg

2 comments: