3/19/2013

Santa

I miss believing in him.I mean,Christmas was so much funner when you thought he was real.It is kinda creepy ,when you think about it.An old fat man in a suit sneaks into your house and gives you presents.When you're little,you don't really question stuff like that.Not to copy I's recent post, http://thecolor-indigo.blogspot.com/2013/03/so-maybe-i-still-watch-disney-and-play.html but I still love disney channel + movies,play poptropica, own many many many stuffed animals,hug my mom and enjoy it,and play hide and seek.I don't care what people think about that.I am a kid and I'm gunna do kid stuff.I don't want to grow up.A couple of my younger friends still believe in Santa Claus. I envy them.I used to write letters to him,and I thought he actually responded.Christmas is not the same once you get older :(




-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment