3/15/2013

Cosmic

Hi everyone.I'm just going to write what ever comes to mind.

I have been sick the last week :( I feel a lot better today though :P

I'm reading the book Cosmic. It is pretty good.It makes you think about life,I guess.Adults want to be kids,and kids want to be adults.Think about it.It is true.When I was a little kid I wanted to be older.Now,I'm not so sure.Let me give you an example.

Say you are at your favorite resturaunt you have gone to for years.Then the waitress hands you an adult menu for the first time.At first your like "sweet!" Then you say "whoa.where the heck are my coloring pages!?!?"

As a teen, its kinda weird growing up.One moment your little,doing little kid stuff,then all the sudden you care about what people think.

Sometimes I care,sometimes I don't .It depends on who I'm with.If its my best friend,I'll be just do whatever,not caring about if people think I'm a lunatic or not 'cause their opinion doesn't matter (unless they are a psychiatric doctor)

so anyone reading this who is not yet an adult, enjoy it while you can.

man, that was cheerful.


There's this guy I like,and I am not sure if he likes me.I really don't know why I'm telling all of the Internet, but I felt like it.Hopefully this isn't him reading this.If so,  Hi, how's it hangin'?

this is the end of my post 'cause I'm hungry so adios peeps!

-Poodle

2 comments:

  1. Odds are, he's reading it... and I'll bet you $10 he likes you back =D

    ReplyDelete