2/28/2013

Insert Title Here

Hey! whats Up?That's kinda rhetorical no one comments...Eh whatevs. So, Hi!Sorry i haven't been writing on this lately. Shame on me:) Anyways, a couple of days ago,I had my class.It is a pretty fun class and afterwards we get to hang out on the basketball court.I always bring a football or a basketball ad play catch or something with some of my friends.This time I played catch with Colin and Sarah (aliases) and then we tried punting it a bunch. Last week it was super cloudy and dreary out. I wish it was summer.....Alright,I'm just going to rant a bit now.I don't usually but I am bored and  yeah.

PERCY JACKSON THE MOVIE

A. what part of blond hair did they not get?It is hard to mess up blond hair.In the books annabeth has blond hair.in the movie it is dark brown and she is to bubbly to be annabeth.

B. The pearls were from Percy's dad! and they meet the hydra in the second book!

C.Grover was more nervous and less cocky!

D.You don't meet ares in the movie at all! It was all Luke! What the heck.Ares is the main bad guy in the first book and in the movie he barley existed!


rant over.

It would have been a good movie if it wasn't a book to movie movie.If it was just a movie,it would have been awesome!So don't hate on it.I liked it.It has been growing on me for a while.I know I just criticized it a bunch but I don't hate it or anything.It could have been better,but it was overall not that bad.Except the whole annabeth thing really bugged me .........I mean blond hair.Not to hard to ask for! alright ,

later,

-poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment