2/07/2013

What the Heck Happened to Animal Planet?

When I was little,I was in LOVE with animal planet (for those of you who don't know,it is a TV channel).I used to plan my day around it.I would watch growing up wild in the morning with my mom,and watch Jeff Corwrin , most extreme, and Steve Irwin  right before dinner. I used too look forward to "wild kingdom" every Saturday (or was it Sunday?it has been so long). Now, they decided to become "Surprisingly Human" with shows like "call of the wild man" and "the monster inside me" (which I will never ever watch it freaks me out,not gross,just scary).The only half decent show is Tanked, but that is pretty much all about humans. I don't watch animal planet at all anymore.All I watch is cartoon network and Disney. I searched the web and found that many people feel the same way I do.What happened to good old animal planet?!?!? What the heck did it go!?!?!

Comment if you agree and/or want to see a change in their programming

-Poodle




No comments:

Post a Comment