2/21/2013

The party

hey yo! Sup?The world did in fact not end!Yes! (I hope so) So  I went to the valentines day party at Morgans with Indi. Morgan's mom organized it.It was not really a party,it was more like a get together thing I guess.It was just a bunch of our friends and there moms and a ton of candy.There was chili for lunch but since I don't like chili (yes sad I know) I ate a sandwich. Our friend Nick was trying to show me and Indi how to jump up onto our feet from the ground like they do in movies and we both failed.I kinda did it but not really :) So after the party Indi and I went home and hung around.Indi bought a bag of candy hearts and one of them said "Mistake" on it.The next day I got to go to part of my class! Indi had to go to lunch with her aunt .I wish she could have come though.


Peace!


-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment