4/01/2013

Easter

Happy Easter everyone!Hey sorry I haven't been writing a lot lately.I saw les miserables last week and it was  pretty good.I feel bad since I didn't really cry even though it was the most depressing movie I ever saw..... I guarantee that "do you hear the people sing will be stuck in my head.It already is  -_- I am excited because Indi is coming over soon! Woo!Yesterday my dad and I went to my aunts house for Easter and I spent most of my time there outside playing basketball,football,or on their trampoline with my cousins.It was pretty fun.I love, love, love football.I really wish I could play it but my mom does not want me to.She says it is to dangerous.I get were she is coming from.I mean, it is the most dangerous sport.Debate time! Do you,dear stranger,think girls should be able to play football? I mean, they can but don you think they should? please comment.*hint*hint*



courtesy of:http://www.history.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/tr-football.jpg

-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment