4/04/2013

Music and a Review of Hotel Transylvania

Why does the radio play the same five songs over,and over,and over again!!!! It bugs the crud outta me.One moment,I will love a song,next minute I can't stand it.

Songs I love
I think about you       Ross Lynch
The way that you do   Ross Lynch
Not a love song    R Lynch
Stereo hearts   Gym class heroes
Good feeling   Florida
Wild ones    Florida
Remember the name   Fort minor
Payphone     Maroon five
Stayin' alive   Bees Gees   So sue me.I like it.It is catchy people!


Hotel Transylvania 

I have watched this movie three times now.Twice with my dad because he loves it too,and once with my friend who shall not be named.It is a movie about Count Dracula and how he built a hotel for monsters so the could be safe from the Humans and to protect his daughter.Then,it is his daughter's hundred and eighteenth birthday (equivalent to an 18 year old birthday) and a human arrives at the hotel. Drac has to hide the human (his name is Johnny ) from the monsters so they don't eat Johnny/never come to his hotel again.Mavis,Drac's daughter,falls in love with Johnny and that's all i will say.I would give it a 9 out of 10.I really liked the concept and all the characters.My favorites were the invisible man and Wayne the werewolf.

-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment