4/08/2013

Lakes and the Gang

A couple days ago,I went to a lake with my friend,his mom,and my grandma.It was really fun.we ate lunch there and had some twizzlers, too.They were the kind you peel so it was entertaining to eat.You can twist them into shapes or throw them up into the air and try to catch them in your mouth,which I failed at -.- We played catch with a football too.Then, the next day Indi came over! We had an awesome times and Indi was on a sugar rush so it was kind of alarming xD . We kept shouting "Cyrus and the Gang!", which is an inside joke.We ate pizza with my mom and grandparents,then we watched TV.The next day we went to the park with my dad and a mutual friend who will not be named.We had a shoe flinging contest,which involves swinging on the swings and ,well,flinging your shoes off.The one who gets there shoes the farthest wins.( My mom told me to say she was very unhappy when she found wood chips in my socks) we also played tag and stuff like that,played basketball,and skateboarded.We tried to take pictures of each other jumping off the swings or slide.Then we went home and they left. :(

peace!

-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment