11/26/2012

Been Busy

Happy Belated thanksgiving everyone!!Sorry my relatives came over and stayed for a couple days so i just hung out with them and didn't write much on here.My friends came over today and we decorated sugar cookies with colored icing and about a thousand different sprinkle shapes and choc. chips in stuff.We went outside after lunch and played catch and climbed trees and just goofed around.We used a log to get to the other side of a stream/river/brook/not sure which  one to call it and one of my friends wanted to make a bridge so we could get back easier and two of my Friends (let's call them Nick and Colin) grabbed a heavy short log and we all got it across the brook and it turned out to be harder to cross than the log.All that work for nothing,......So yeah that was just pretty boring but sorry,i got to go and stop putting off doing my homework.......maybe one more minute....Man I'm getting hungry....Well i don't know were I'm going with this so,
  
                                Adios and less boring posts later,
                                       
                                                                   Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment