11/28/2012

Cookies and Improv

Today I went to my friend Indi's house and we Hung around outside and did improv comedy. We did it so we would alternate letters in the alphabet we would have to use as the first letter in our sentence,for instance "an alligator told me one day that string cheese isn't made from rope and cheese and I was devastated."(not funny I know but I did this for a while so give me a break :) and did that for a while while playing basketball on and off.We then went inside and went on stumbleupon.com and looked up cute pictures of animals and tried not to laugh.I wasn't to bad.... except if Indi laughed I would laugh cause whenever someone laughs it makes me laugh which is weird.We also found a page on the coolest animals humans bred into the world.They had a Saarlos wolfhond and a silver fox.Both dog hybrids.Look it up and be amazed at how epic they are.There was also a serval/house cat mix.These are all completley domesticated(kinda for the wolfhond) and cost thousands of dollars.There goes all my money....So then we ate dinner with Indi's family and we went to bake cookies for our church bake sale or something.That was pretty fun and my Nani picked me up and we went home and here I am.I got to go finish rough drafts of stuff I wrote so,



                  Adios,

                         Poodle


A pic of a saarlos wolf hond


from:http://www.rivistadiagraria.org/images/news/188__immagine_01.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment