11/15/2012

The Third Wheel



Lately I've been doing a lot of book reviews, I am almost done with my shark article!So the newest Diary of a Wimpy Kid is even better than the rest!This one is mostly about how Greg is going to the school valentine's day dance and is racing to find a date.He tries many times and fails. He FINALLY  finds one and goes with her and Rowley(as a group of friends),but not everything goes as planned but I won't spoil it or anything.If you haven't read the others,read them first.I would give it a 9/10.I know it seems like a always give books that but this is because if I don't like a book I usually don't bother to finish it!I have a new page on my blog called drawings and that's were I'll be posting some new drawings once in a while.

courtesy of: goodreads.com ------->

Adios,

       Poodle


 P.s. I'll post a review on the mark of Athena and the Percy Jackson series soon.

P.p.s poptropica users,there is a short mini game on poptrpica that you can play on the advertisement building thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment