11/30/2012

Finding The Perfect Tree

Today my mom,grandparents,and I went to get a Christmas tree.We found one that wasn't to tall,or prickly, or skinny, and reserved it.  Half the time my mom and I just ran around the trees like the crazy people we are and hid from each other.Yes I played tag with my mom. Get over it. So that is just about it.We did boring stuff afterwards like went to the grocery store etc. etc. We did go to the library and I got the sequel to a book I read, Aliens on Vacation.It sounds lame but it's actually pretty good.My mom wants me to read more mature books,which I do,but once in a while I read a lame and or/below my reading level book.There very well written sometimes and have more interesting plot lines occasionally.So this is it for now.I did a new drawing on my "drawings" page, it is some doodles from the last invisible boy.


  Adios,

             Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment