11/14/2012

When You Reach Me Review

I got this book a while ago form a relative and it was called When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead.It was autographed by the author!I had so many books to read that I didn't read it for a while but then I started reading it and I couldn't put it down!It is half mystery half fantasy I guess.I really like the main character, Miranda.It isn't super short or super long,It is about 198 pages.It is about this girl Miranda and her everyday life but she keeps getting sent mysterious letters that claim the sender is trying to save her friend's life.It is really good and the characters are really in depth,not really flat.The book is a Newbery Medal winner of 2010 and a bunch of other awards.I think it was a really good book and hope you read it too.



courtesy of : scholastic.com




                  adios,
                          
                          Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment