11/28/2012

Christmas

I love christmas.Love, love, LOVE it.I really don't like the weeks right before and after it though because before it,you are bored and can't wait for it to come with all your relatives visiting and cookies and presents and even the kinda stupid holiday specials(haha) then after it your so sad you have to wait a whole YEAR for it to come around again.Time is tricky like that.The present isn't the present for long until it is the past.I just typed the word "past" now that is in the past.Weird when you think about it to much.I Apolagize for how short this is.

                                          Adios,

                                                      Poodle

     P.S   My next post will probably be about one of my favorite book series, The Sister's Grimm.

No comments:

Post a Comment