11/27/2012

Wreck it Ralph


A couple of weeks ago I saw Wreck it Ralph!It was really good!I think it was a little bit less humor  than I expected but it was still amazing.I really like the whole concept how the video game characters were alive and everything.I would give it a 9/10.(One point away because of less humor than I thought). It starts out with Ralph talking about how he wants to be appreciated for his job as a bad guy, and then....well...I don't want to give anything away so I'll just end it with saying it's a good movie.:)


P.S I bought the last invisible boy cause I liked it so much!(I had got it at the library first)


  P.P.S I will draw some of the characters from both Last invisible boy and Wreck it Ralph and put them on here soon.

photo courtesy of :betterinbulk.net

                                       Adios,

                                              Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment