12/16/2012

And NPR no less.....

So, there is this radio station called NPR and my grandpa listens to it alot.It is generally a good station (for a news station)I had the radio on a couple of days ago, and I heard them interviewing a guy about wolves.Today a minute ago,I read about the same conversation on a blog (howlingforjustice, see blogs I like)I remember the interviewer saying something about wolves as trophies,I don't remember the exact words(if you want a more detailed account go to howling for justice)but it went something like this

dude being interviewed(I'm so specific :P):blah blah blah hunting blah

NPR lady:So...hunters blah....would say blah blah I want this wolf for my trophy

Me: you don't need a TROPHY for goodness sakes!how would you feel if people hunted you so they could have you as a trophy!!

so,yeah.I have a horrible memory so that is all I remember.Sorry bout that.It is amazing how many people in the U.S don't know about this.They know about the panda,and the tiger,and that's all good but they should fight for the wolf as well,they live right outside your door!(depending on which part of the states you live in)

Hopefully you,my blog reader,will figure out a way to help.

- Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment