12/06/2012

Mark of Athena

So, most young adults or kids have either read or heard of Mark of Athena (or the Percy Jackson series).It is the third book in the Heroes of Mount Olympus series (which is prettyyy much an extension of the Percy Jackson series) and is an amazing book.I personally like the second book better (Son of Neptune).I love Mark of Athena, but I like the second better.

***********SPOILER ALERT***********

Note from writer: if you haven't read the series,and plan on reading it,please do not read.

I thought the end was kind of funny.They just kinda threw everything in,like "We'll just throw the two main characters into Tartarus".I am not saying it wasn't good, it was just kind of amusing.I like Frank and Leo.They are my two favorite characters that are not from the original series.Leo is really funny and Frank is just awesome, i mean he can change into an elephant!What is better than that!?!

Adios,

       Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment