12/27/2012

Presents for the people!

I miss Christmas already. :( I am excited because my two friends are coming over for new years and we are gonna have an awesome time!Well,I technically didn't get an answer on whether one of them ,alias "Morgan" (I've always liked that name),is coming or not.Plus the other friend,Indi, still needs to ask her mom. Eh,anyways, I got a bunch of cool stuff for x mas! I got an Eli Manning jersey (one of my favorites),some lego minifigs (I got the galaxy patrol dude!yes!),Chex mix( my favorite snack) a really nice sweatshirt,A bunch of candy canes,including a humongous thick one,and some snapbacks.Those were my favorite gifts along with a awesome African wild dog.I am not one of those kids who think they are cool just cause they bought something that says "DC" on it or are wearing a shirt with YOLO or some other quote on it ,I genuinely like snapbacks.I kinda love all hats.I have a cap,baseball cap,4 fedoras,a cowboy hat,a ski hat,3 wool animal hats (bear,owl,and T-rex),a wolf hat,and now two snapbacks.One ironically says "DC" on it.I also got a sign that says "wolf crossing" one it with a picture of some wolves for x-mas.My friend,lets call him Zach, came over yesterday and we had an awesome time!We played football and were tied 8-8 when Wes started whining and we started playing soccer with him.We played alot of Mario smash bros brawl.I like Ike and Bowser, they are my favorites to fight as.Bowser is my favorite Mario character of all time.He is so epic.I drew him once.His face is hard to draw.Maybe I will put him up on the drawings page on this soon.well,I this is a respectably long post so I probably have something better to do than keep rambling on and on and you probably have something better to do than read this so, Adios! Peace!!


-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment