12/20/2012

Ouch

So, yesterday I was helping my grandpa put up the Christmas lights,and I showed him a forward roll type thing,because some kids I know are constantly doing them and I pulled a muscle.ouch.at least we got the lights up.I actually didn't  know how I hurt myself until I told my mom and she told me I probably pulled a muscle.Oops.:P So, yeah.It still hurts if I walk to fast or twist my leg a certain way.It is not that bad though.A couple days ago,I went outside to play soccer with Wes (yeah my dog can play soccer,he is pretty good actually.) and this unmarked white van comes in my driveway.My whole family is a bunch of worriers so when I told my grandma,she freaked and she had me lock the doors and bring Wes in.We heard the doorbell ring and waited till the guy drove away to see what he left.He turned out to be from office max.He had delivered something my mom bought.The next day,he came back while grandpa and I were setting up the lights and he was very nice.Last night, I had a weird dream.A bunch of my friends came over and when it was time to leave,I ended up literally a back seat driver.I was alone in the car and sitting in the back but under the seat in front of my was the break and gas petals.Then Indie appeared in the car and drove not much better than I was (which was horrible,I nearly crashed and I was in the wrong lane on the highway) then I woke up with a jolt.Weird dream huh?If you have bothered to read this far,thank you.This blog is basically for people who have nothing better to do than read about some random persons life (and for my relatives and friends I bug so much they read it.).I would like to think it is occasionally entertaining.Now I better go finish cleaning my room so,

Later,


    Poodle, Peace out! and i really would like some comments!

P.S Sorry for all the "i"s that i didn't capitalize,I am lazy and it takes to long

No comments:

Post a Comment