12/15/2012

This is a post in honor of all the people that were victims in the Newtown, CT shooting yesterday.I can't believe someone could do that to children, or anyone.I saw a teacher from the school on the news telling them how she barricaded herself and a bunch of kids in a small room with a bookshelf I think and comforted all of them.Alot of the kids were crying and she comforted them telling them it would be okay.Some of the kids said they wanted to be home for Christmas and that they wanted to hug their mom.Once the cops came she made them slide their badges under the door so she knew they were real police officers.She was crying the whole time she was talking and that made me cry.She is one amazing teacher.Again, my thoughts go out to all the people that were at that school.


-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment