12/07/2012

I am so bored!

I am really bored right now.I also can't think of anything to write about so this post is being made up as I type it. Poptropica came out with a new island, Charlie and the chocolate factory so that is what I am going to be playing in a sec.I am waiting for my friend (let's call her susan)to answer me on skype.THAT MEANS YOU SUSAN! :P so yeah.Nothing worth writing about really happened today.We went to the library and I got a bunch of novels,some ones that are new, and some Iv'e read already.When I took my dog out in my yard just to walk him around a bit, he started running in a circle like a lunatic.It was kind of amusing.... So, one book I read a while ago called Signal I saw it at the library today. It is a pretty good book.It didn't knock my socks off (that is not possible mythbusters proved it wrong.) or anything,but it is a good read.


Sorry for boring post,


       Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment