12/10/2012

Gingerbread houses

So, yesterday,I went to my friend's birthday party and it was pretty awesome!At first we just bounced on the trampoline and realized that it was actually quite tiring.So we all sat in a circle and played ninja.Then we played tag for a while and then went inside and made gingerbread houses, which was pretty fun! One girl put so much icing and candy on her house collapsed.We said it had been hit by "Hurricane Candy". So, after we built our houses (and ate waaaayyy more candy than we should have) we watched "Avengers" .We kept commenting through the whole movie so those who have watched the movie before would shush everyone when there was about to be a funny part.We took a break for the movie and ate dinner which consisted of amazing homemade mac and cheese and chicken tenders also there was a bowl of carrots (I was one of the only ones to eat some of the carrots :P) After dinner we each got a sundae with a bunch of toppings,I got chocolate chips and sprinkles,lots of sprinkles.My ice cream sprinkle percentage would probably be 60% ice cream 40% sprinkles.by that time have of us were laughing hysterically and being extremely hyper from all the sugar.I never get hyper (strange I know) so I was terrified at this point. :) haha.So, we finished the movie and some of the kids parents came and some people left.The rest of us had a push up contest and arm wrestled each other.I am kind of strong (not to brag or anything :P ) and I beat some people.So, my dad chatted with the dads for a bit while we were arm wrestling and then he realized how long he had been chatting and we left with my gingerbread house (it kind of looked like a hippie house because it had twizzlers on the roof and it looked like long red hair so I called it a hippie house)     So that is it for now folks!


    - Poodle, voice of wisdom :P

No comments:

Post a Comment