12/29/2012

Parental Guidance

Last night I went to go see a movie with my friend called Parental Guidance.It was amazingly funny!there was some serious parts but there was enough humor too.The basic premise is that these two grandparents come to their daughter's house to baby sit their three grandchildren,Harper,Turner,and Parker while  their daughter goes on vacation with her husband.The family is super healthy and stuff but the grandparents are not so that results in lots of trouble.I would give the movie a 10/10.It is rated PG (haha).I brought a bunch of kit kats with me and they were almost gone once the movie started.One of the previews we watched looked really cool and it was called After Earth .I can't wait for that to come out.Anyways,Adios!

peace!

- Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment