12/05/2012

Sports

My favorite sport is football.Go Giants!! they are my favorite team.I love super bowl Sunday........ I really like my football, it is half purple half black.I like playing catch with it more than actual football, though.So one time,I was playing basketball ( my second favorite sport)by myself (sad I know) and I got it stuck.Bravo. I took a picture (see below) and then threw some rocks at it till it fell.So yeah I got a good laugh out of that.I am actually not that bad at basketball or football, believe it or not!Another time,I chucked the basketball from halfway across the court  and made it in.I was so amazed with myself (I didn't expect to make it in at ALL) that I yelled "DID ANYONE SEE THAT!?!?!" I'm pretty sure only one person was in the area, and they were playing on a scooter and I don't think they noticed.oh well.At least I know I did :P
photo courtesy of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment