12/11/2012

Writer's block!

I have know ideas for this post so I will tell you about my day!(I can tell you're excited!).So, today I played football with my three friends, there names are Colin, Marie, and Sarah (those are their aliases on my blog, we prefer to remain anonymous (wow, did I spell that right?!?!?)).We were at a basketball court and first tried to get the football in the hoop (which I failed at) and then tried to throw it through a hula hoop that was thrown in the air (which I also pretty much failed at) .What I CAN do is throw a javelin through a Frisbee that has a hole in it.I am not bad at throwing javelins either.Then we all tried to catch it with one hand (which I semi-failed at).Then we played Colin in the middle,he had to catch it with one hand while the rest of us could catch it either way.It wasn't that bad for him because he used to play football so he is ten times better than the rest of us.Then me and some of my friends went and visited my grandma.I had to leave early for guitar lessons. :( My guitar lessons were good though.I am now learning Rudolph the red nosed reindeer! Woo!

-Poodle,voice of wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment