12/31/2012

New Years

Yay winter is finally acting like winter!!!woohoo! I LOVE new years.Something about it.Maybe the confetti or the ambiance of the whole thing.:P so,Last year,my to friends Morgan and Indi came over for new years.When they first came we went down to my river/brook/stream thing and hung out.Then we played lots of  Mario Smash Bros Brawl and made videos and took pictures.We put on as many Mardi Gras necklaces and confetti and hats and anything else festive we could find and shoved it on ourselves. We all drank sparkling apple cider after the countdown with my mom and grandparents and Morgan's mom.Sparkling apple cider is my absolute favorite drink.It is kind of tradition for them to come over now so I invited them this year too,and Indi is coming but Morgan can not.Me sad :,(   well, we will be thinkin' of ya Morgan!

Peace out people! Happy new year! Later,

                                                              - Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment