12/17/2012

Apocalypses and Ghost stories

Apocalypses scare me.I really don't think the world is going to end Dec.21(or whichever date they come up with next)I survived a "Apocalypse"already.Plus,what about leap years?My friend Colin said something about scientists unearthing another Mayan calender so we don't need to worry for a while if you believe the Mayans.So, there is this show on discovery channel called Doomsday Preppers were they show different people preparing for apocalypses.It is kinda funny.My friend Indi came over yesterday and we had a pretty fun time.We went to my stream and told ghost stories( it is kinda a tradition) for a bit,then went in and just built a fort then took it down.We went outside and played Hide and Seek (I had a really good hiding spot.)Then ate my mom's amazing tuna noodle casserole.It is really good.Amazingly good.Mmmmmm.............So hungry now.........Then we looked at old pictures we've taken and how goofy we were(and are).We made some music videos and looked at old ones then Indi's mom came so she left and I had nothing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment