1/26/2013

Disappearing wildlife

When I grow up I would like to be a conservationist ( I would also like to be an artist to but that is not relevant to this post), but with in the next 10-15 years,most wild places will be swallowed up by human population growth.All that's left will be preserves constantly fighting so they won't be swallowed up,too.The only people who can stop it are you,me,and everyone who gives a crud.I found this site, http://newswatch.nationalgeographic.com/2013/01/25/top-25-photographs-from-the-wilderness-5/?source=hp_dl1_newswatch_25_wilderness_photos_20130126 
which looks like a good environmental site so take a look at it.that is were I found this picture.It is of a Iberian Lynx.I love this picture.


I have to go so peace! Look at the site!turn lights off when you leave the room! Be green!

-Poodle


No comments:

Post a Comment