1/16/2013

Hey

Hey everyone!sorry I didn't do a post yesterday,I was with my friends for a big chunk of yesterday.We were at a basketball court and usually there are basketballs at it but there was none and we always forget to bring one so we used dodge balls and a soccer ball that was falling apart.Me and my friend Collin were punting the soccer ball back and forth for a while.Since he used to play football,he kicked it ten times farther than i did so i almost never caught it.Later in the day after my guitar lessons (yeah I play guitar,not very well though! :P) My grandparents and I picked up my friend Morgan and once we got home,we doodled zombies         (Yup, a totally normal thing to do.doodle zombies.).I liked mine a lot, his name was Horton.he as surprisingly cute.Whenever I doodle stuff I try and make it as cute as possible.On that note, here is a pic my friend Indie sent me.(I have no clue who I should do courtesy of so please don't sue me.)


Here is Horton.

okay,maybe he isn't THAT  cute.........
I still like him.I might make a cartoon or something with him in it.I dunno what yet.

Ciao,
-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment