1/24/2013

Elyar Fox

He sings so well.I am listening to his version of to his version of "whistle" by Flo Rida which is one of my favorite songs.I am not crazy for him like Indi is but yeah he is pretty awesome.My grandma started watching this show and it is basically a soap opera version of romeo and Juliet and they don't die.It is so confusing,she was trying to explain it to my mom but all i heard was "then she ran away and dumped him but then her MOTHER dumped HER boyfriend and....."My grandma also watches "young and the restless" which is a soap opera and she has watched it ever since my mom was born.My mom and I have memorized the theme song and both know all the characters names.Is it sad?Yes.Sad but true.So I got 18 views today and most of them were from Russia.huh. Usually I get them from the U.S or the U.K or Germany.I am almost done with my valentines day cards!I only need to do a few more.I don't thin k I mentioned this,but two days ago,I went out for nachos with my grandma,Collin,and his mom.After we finished the nachos Collin and I had absolutely nothing to do while My grandma and his mom were going on and on and on.So we wandered around the restaurant bored to death.We wanted to go to this cool store down the street but I had guitar lessons right after so we couldn't. Arggg. I like guitar and all,but it mess up my schedule or lack there of.It always seems to make times I can hang out with my friends so much shorter.It just gets in the way.I want it to be some other time soon.I want to draw for the doodle for google thing but I can't think of the best day ever.It might be the day I got my dog but how would I incorporate the google sign into it?well,

Later,




-Poodle



P.S. here is the picture of the day!


No comments:

Post a Comment