1/30/2013

Wind Shield Wipers

Indi told me the topic of this post should be windshield wipers.That's what you get when you ask Indi for a topic...The wind shield wiper fluid in my car got chewed by mice TWICE. In a row.My mom replaced it an then they ate it again.My mom doesn't really like mice so that was great for her.....There I talked about wind shields.Now,for whatever else I will write about.Books.Books books books.I love books.my mom and I go to the library whenever possible. Lately I have found less and less series I find interesting.Right now I am reading a book called The Dogs of Winter by Bobbie Pyron. So far it is sad but well written and I want to find out how it ends.I may do a review on it soon. Books are so cool you can go to anywhere you can imagine like a castle,or a different country,or a whole other planet!I don't know about you but that amazes me..

Books you definitely should read

Savvy

The divide

The last invisible boy

Percy Jackson

hunger games

Kane chronicles

Thor's wedding day (i read this many years ago)

Falling In

Heroes of mount Olympus series

Dark Isle by D.A nelson

Magic shop series

Warriors

Signal

Changeling

calling on dragons series

Middleworld (one of my favorite series ever)

Monsters of Morely manor

may the force be with you,

Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment