1/29/2013

Slush

I hate it when it snows and you have a great time building and sledding and whatnot in it and the next day you want to do the same thing but it rained so now all you have is slush.Needless to say,it was a slush day today.I was playing 1 on 2 basketball with Collin and Sarah today and we traveled the whole time (for people who do not know what that means in basketball,it means you take more than three steps without dribbling the ball(i think it is three) ) because whenever the ball hit the ground it would cause a  small explosion of wet,icy, snow.Today i bought a hot chocolate (i love hot chocolate) but i think it had a spice in it or something because it tasted  a little different.Not bad, just different.I had half,then gave the rest to my friend who i will call Emma. Baddddd plan.Do you,random reader,have a little sister or brother or friend who get hyper when you give them sugar? Then you know my pain. *shudder* shudder* so anyways,back to basketball.I was on Collin's team until he became the ref so it was even.When he was on my team,we were doing great. Then once he was ref, I pretty much stunk.In my defense,it is hard to shoot an ice covered basketball with gloves on.Of course Sarah had gloves on too.....So I made a bunch of my friends contacts on my phone. A couple have a star wars ring tone........I love star wars.Yet my best friend,Indi, has not watched it.She is watching it with me sometime soon because I can't stand making a star wars reference and then trailing of saying " and you didn't watch star wars....." On that note,

May the force be with you,


-Poodle

image credit : http://www.magicwallpapers.net/host/magicwallpapers.net/upload/wall/res/2/212-nuclear-explosion-1440x900-1.jpg



what happens when you give Emma sugar....

No comments:

Post a Comment