1/03/2013

Resolutions



My new years resolution is to stop accidentally calling them "New Years Revolutions".My best friend Indi came over for new years eve/new year day and we had an awesome time.We played Mario kart and tried to unlock dry bowser and got Birdo.She is incredibly creepy.I just realized now that she is a girl version of Yoshi.Wow.How is he so Yoshi looking and her so,well, uggghhhh!?The world may never know.Anyways,We ate chicken parm with my family and then played plants v.s zombies (mom let me get it on my nook!yes!)till 11:00 ish then ate cheesecake with my mom and grandparents and poured sparkling cider for everyone.

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1.

Happy new Year!!!!!

courtesy of
en.wikipedia.org and mariowiki.com courtesy in order, birdo then Bowser.
 
 
-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment