1/23/2013

Valentines day

Hey everyone.I know valentine's day is some four weeks away still but I started making cards because I know if I didn't I would wait till last minute....

I am drawing Agent P,random stuff,goat (don't ask),space whale (again don't ask),Pokemon,( Indi don't look at the next two) Kirby,and a gravity falls character for some of my friends.Most of the people I am drawing this stuff for rarely if ever check my blog so I am most likely safe till Valentines day.My friends mom is having a valentines party and Me,my grandma,and a couple of my friends are going.I am looking forward to it because the last one was really fun.Collin's mom made whoopee pies last time and they were amazing!We brought some back for my mom and she loved them. Indi just showed me a video of this guy called Elyar fox and he sings amazingly.He has a bunch of videos of different songs like boyfriend,whistle,and payphone.He is really good. Indi is LOVES this guy.It is a little alarming.I keep hearing maniacal laughter on the phone.......(I am talking to her.)See her post on him (coming soon) on her blog, http://thecolor-indigo.blogspot.com/ .Gahhh I have no clue what else to right and I should be practicing guitar right now so her is a funny/cute pic! courtesy of  stumbleupon.com


clearly this bulldog is not having fun....


Ciao!
-Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment