1/17/2013

Hiya!

Hey so I am reallly bored so that is why I am writing another post today.what to write about........Hey did you see they video game on google yesterday?It was Frank Zamboni's somethingth birthday so they had a game were you are the ice refurbisher dude and you have to shine all the ice before all your gas runs out.I couldn't get past the hockey level.......I built a snow fort a couple days ago.The snow was the type of snow were you can roll it up like a carpet so it was super easy minus the fact it weighed a ton.......I also played with my dog ,if you run with a soccer ball (for some unknown reason he only likes soccer balls) tucked under arm like a football,he will attempt to tackle you and get it.He is also surprisingly good at soccer.There was this thing some of my friend's mom's set up a couple a years ago where each holiday we would all get together and hang out or do some artsy thing and eat lunch.I remember at the valentine's day one were My friends (let's call them matt and morgan) and I wrapped our other friend up in streamers so he looked like a pink mummy.It actually got in a newspaper........... I love this pic.Indie sent it to me...

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment