1/28/2013

Stumbling

Hey yo everyone!I recently got a stumble upon account and it is awesome!I found this picture.I so wish that was me......


So,yesterday I wasn't feeling to good and I doodled this because I was bored and I love Gravity Falls.


For those who do not watch the show,this is Wendy.She one of my favorite characters on the show.My favorite is Dipper. So yeah.Not much to write about today.My mom has a mythology class and she told me that the creator god of Egyptian myth (in this version) ,Atum,(I think) created himself using sheer force of will. How the heck did he do that?I mean if he didn't exist then he couldn't have will. The class had a long conversation pondering this. Gahhhh mythology is so weird.I love it though.Especially Greek.
so,here is the photo of the day!

courtesy of : unknown

Ciao!

- Poodle


No comments:

Post a Comment