1/26/2013

Smart phones

Hey everyone!I just got a smart phone!It is awesome!My friend used to have an Ipod and he was on it constantly. It got to a point where he would go into the bathroom so he could text in peace.Morgan and I liked playing all of the games on his i pod(touch) but he would be on it constantly.This ticked us off.My friend got through that stage (thank god) but at least 90% of the teenagers with smart phones/I pods/devices are still like that.If you are one of these people,put your phone away.It may be ticking your family and friends off.Plus,staring at a screen constantly can not be healthy.If you do not,I will HACK YOUR PHONE haha just kidding I won't (I don't know how to hack anything) but yeah,turn it off for at least an hour or something.You will be thanked.turn off your phone the next time you go on it.Then leave it off.Thank you if you did what I said.

P.S. this picture pretty much sums it up.Image credit to stumble upon or pintrest (indi sent it to me)


Peace!


   -Poodle

No comments:

Post a Comment